レビュー (1,218)Dope ass stream! Dope ass prizing genuine dude, appreciate you dude! what a stacked show this was! so fun to watch! wish i would have been able to secure a spot, def next time! i am ever so grateful for the new husbando! 💜🫶💜🫶💜🫶 thank you so so much! Tysm for the fire givvy! Great streams and always fun. Can’t wait to catch the next show! Cards came in quickly and in perfect condition! One of the best streamers I know. Highly recommended! Thank you! Tysmm for the Egghead Luffy!! Thanks for the packs, great seller package received in great condition Amazing experience. Very fun and entertaining! Thank you for packing so well! Thank you!! I appreciate it 😁 Tysm for the chopper slab! Fun stream! Great streamer. Much better than Iemporiumllc!! Great stream and great vibes. Trusted seller in the community and it shows! Always taking care of his people! If you’re into OP bookmark all his streams! Didn’t hit what I was chasing but Ryan is a great guy and hooked me up with a CGC 10 Gem Mint P-050 Sanji for free. I definitely recommend buying from him. Ryan hosted an awesome show and he followed it up with surprise goodies in the mail. I appreciate his dedication to the hobby and it is highly appreciated, and I highly recommend you support.
Thanks for the awesome cards! Came super fast too Fast shipping and enjoyable surprise set stream
Thanks for the added play mat in my previous order 🙂 Awesome as always ! Carefully packaged . Cards are pristine . Service is A1