レビュー (55)Cards arrived in good condition. arrived quickly and safely received cards promptly in great condition. very happy with what I got for what I payed. will definitely be back for more! Awesome show. I got a gorgeous single & the Black Panther commander deck I've wanted for a great price...bonus! Kudos on the fast delivery and the creative packaging to make sure it arrived in pristine condition. received cards in good condition Seller was fantastic! Quick shipping, item came in amazing shape! Seller was willing to work out a great and reasonable price! They communicated well and shipped item quickly, safely, and it was in amazing shape! Highly recommend this seller to anyone! awesome cards and packaged nicely arrived promptly item as pictured Awesome seller, highly recommended Amazing job with the first show! Cards came fast and in great condition! Thank you
Good shipping and fun show thanks Cards shipped extremely fast and packaged with care. Highly rated seller in my book and recommend to others as a trusted seller.