レビュー (1,569)thank you!! everything looks great
I appreciate you!! Thank you! 😊 Loved all of these ! Thank you!! Yay!!! Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️ These panties are so pretty. I love the pink and coral colors. They both fit good and feel very soft on. Thanks for your help during the show. Thank you so much, Lisa! I’m so happy to hear that! 💖 Always 5 stars all the way around!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Natalie my girlllll 💖 thank you!!! 🔥 Received. Looove all my goodies. Thank you ❤️ very nice we thank youThank you so much! I appreciate you! 😊 beautiful!! love!! thank you! I always love everything I get from Sadie every time I shop with her. Such an amazing seller. 💟You are so sweet!!! Thank you so much!! 😊🩷 Love everything so cute and ty for the givvy 🩷🩷🩷Thank you so much, Shay!! 💖 Super cute! I love it, thank you!!🩵❤️Yayyyy!!! Thank you so much! ❤️ Love them all, thank you! My girlllll always has the best panties for the best prices AND super fast shipping! 💯💯💯💯💯💯 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Shop here and you won't regret it!!You are the sweetest ever!!! Thank you so much my girl!!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Love them. Brand new with tags. Great items. Yay!!! Thank you so much!! 🩷 Great deals! USPS rerouted for some reason but no fault of the seller. Thank you for the new VSThank you so much!!! And aghh I’m sorry they did that! 🩷 Received. Thank you!Thank you so much girl!!! 🩷 Love my package everything is perfect You’re the best!! Thank you so much!! 😊 love all my items! Thank you so much!Yayyy!! Thank you so much! 🥰 Love the cute animal print undies. Show was great! Everything was perfect , will be back