レビュー (4,421)The cutest clothes at the best deals! Always seeing things here I don't see from other sellers. Great deals and fast shipping! Thank you! Love this seller and all she has to offer!! Super quick shipping. Great deals and fast shipping! Thank you 😊 Great deals and fast shipping! Thank you 😊 One of the best sellers o. Whatnot and super fast shipping. Great deals and fast shipping! Salty with the best deals. Always!!!
Salty is actually very sweet! I had an issue, but she was responsive, efficient and willing to make it right! The final product arrived fast and in perfect condition with a kind note and a little something extra! I’ll definitely be a repeat buyer!! PHENOMENAL SELLER. PHENOMENAL SERVICE. GET SWIPPING FOR PHENOMENAL DEALS! 🧂 Great seller! Fantastic deals and the fastest shipping Thank you! Great prices and fast shipping! Everything came in perfect condition! thank you Super fast shipping! Love all my Halloween grabs🎃 Product received (15x volume) is NOT the same as the product advertised & pictured for sale (2x volume) which is the ONLY reason I ordered. I have been unable to find the 2x anywhere. Would not purchase from this vendor again.