レビュー (30)Love the sweet free gift! Thank you!
@katiewal84313 thank you for leaving me a review. I truly appreciate it. I’m glad you love the gift😊. Thank you for your support. I can’t wait to see you at my upcoming shows💕🫶🏽🙏🏽 My kiddo is in love and an awesome extra added to her box was even more fun for her. Thank you!Awwww, thank you so much, @holden_17, for taking the time out of your day to leave me such a sweet review! 💕 I’m so happy to hear that your kiddo loves the package! Knowing that I made your little one smile truly makes my heart happy. 🥰 Thank you so much for supporting my small business. It really means a lot to me! I appreciate and I can’t wait to see you at my next live! 🫶🏽💕🙏🏽 Amazing show and seller so kind and generous! Great products Thanks so much @nicolekos for your kind words. I truly appreciate your support. I can’t wait to see you at my upcoming live🫶🏽💕🙏🏽 Will be a supporter for life! Thank you! Packaged with care, authentic and quality products! Samantha, you are simply the BEST! 🥹💕 Thank you so much for always being here and supporting me and my small business. I truly appreciate you.🫶🏽 I feel so blessed to have amazing customers like you who come to my lives, support me by purchasing, and then take the time to leave such wonderful reviews. It truly means so much to me. Thank you again, Samantha! I appreciate you so much, and I can’t wait to see you at my next live! 💕🫶🏽🙏🏽😊 Sami continues to be my favorite on the platform. Her inventory is always impressive, pricing is fair, shipping is fast, and the overall experience is consistently excellent. I always look forward to buying from her.☺️Aaawwwww Brianna! 🥹💕 Wow, you have no idea how much I appreciate you! Thank you so much for ALWAYS supporting me and my small business. Your continued support truly means so much to me. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave me such a sweet review. I really appreciate you, Bri! 🙏🏽💕 I’m so grateful to have you as one of my amazing supporters, and I can’t wait to see you at my upcoming shows! 🫶🏽💕🙏🏽😊 Loved it! Will order again! Thank you so much @jessicaweb13089. I appreciate your support. Thanks for the review. I can’t wait to see you at my upcoming shows 💕🫶🏽😊 Perfectly packaged and arrived quickly! Thank you!!You are very welcome @amanday41035. Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, I truly appreciate you. 💕🫶🏽🙏🏽 Love the dumpling and appreciate the extra gift!!! Thank you so much, @fairjenn1! 🫶🏽💕 I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave me a review. Your support means so much to me and my small business. I hope to see you again at one of my upcoming shows! 🥰🙏🏽💕 CAME WITH A FREE GIFT 10000/10
Your reply really made me smile, @labubu_lover2013! 😊💕 Thank you so much for your kind words and for supporting my small business. I truly appreciate you! I hope to see you again at my upcoming shows. 🫶🏽💕🙏🏽😊 Thank you! The buyers givvy was so awesome! My favorite seller on whatnot, hands down. Samantha, I appreciate you so much! 🥹💕 You’ve been supporting my small business and buying from me for such a long time, and I’m truly grateful for you. You absolutely deserve the very best from me, and I’m glad you enjoy your buyer’s givie! 🎁🫶🏽 Thank you so much for always showing me love and support. It truly means more than you know. I can’t wait to see you at my next live! 🫶🏽💕🙏🏽 good seller. package came in fast. thank youThank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review, @codyrea74588! 💕 I truly appreciate your support of my small business. It means so much to me! 🙏🏽🫶🏽 I hope to see you again soon! 💕 Thank you for the awesome squishy! 😊Thank you so much for your sweet review, @ccr1995! I truly appreciate your support and can’t wait to see you again on my upcoming lives! 🙏🏼 Got my snowball and she put in a little extra chicken squish! Thank you so much and the shipping was lightning fast! I’m so happy your package arrived so quickly and, most importantly, that you love everything you received, @jenesislinnerd! 🥹💕 Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave me such a sweet and wonderful review. Your kind words means so much to me, and I appreciate your support more than you know. 🙏🏼🫶🏽 I’m so grateful to have you as part of my community, and I can’t wait to see you again at my next live! 💕🙏🏼 Great sellerAawwww thank you so much @falconq17. I really appreciate you. Hope to see you on my upcoming live🫶🏽💕🙏🏽 The best as usual! Thank you 🙏🏼 Thank you so much, Samantha, for being such a valued customer and for supporting my small business. I truly appreciate you more than you know! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a review. Your support means so much to me. 🙏🏽🫶🏽💕