レビュー (55)Well-packaged and in great condition, thank you so much! :) Quick response, well-packaged, and perfect quality! Thank you so much!! Thank you!! And I appreciate the little trinket too!! Came in a timely fashion, and it carefully packaged. I would recommend buying from this seller 🤗 Friendly seller and product came as pictured. great shipping and seller ! :D Got delivered faster than is said it was very fast it is very nice and came in good conduction and is very happy with what I got. cards are great and I love the button! tysm Fastest shipping and the best price on a beautiful VS slip I'vebeen searching for, thank you! Really great stream. Had a lot of fun. Thank you! thank you amazing love en Nice host, cute givy! Thank you ☺️🫶🏽💕 Cards came in perfect condition and quickly. Thank you very much 🙏 10/10 Show was so chill & I enjoyed being a part of it! The products are top notch & the givvys are unique & one of a kind. I would happily buy again!! Thank you 😊
Glad I got to be part of your first show.
Fast delivery 📦