レビュー (240)Great experience! The Pokémon cards arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Everything was packaged securely and arrived in perfect condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again! Highly recommend! Great experience! The Pokémon cards arrived quickly and were exactly as described. Everything was packaged securely and arrived in perfect condition. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again! Highly recommend! Sam is so sweet & has the best cards! 💕 Cards were great loved the stream Super friendly seller!! Cards were great and packaged nicely. Thank you!Thank you so very much! 😊 All my cards came quickly and perfect! Thank you so much, will def buy again :) Thank you so my friend! 😊 So happy I stumbled upon Sam’s shop/show! He gave me a great deal on an Eeveeloutions set and they arrived sooo carefully packaged with care and very fast shipping. I’m so happy with my purchase I can’t wait to fill a full binder page with these cards!!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer here :)Thank you so very much! I’m so glad they have a home where they are loved! 😊 Card came in great condition! Appreciate the extra cards!Thank you so much my friend! ☺️ Thank you Thank you my friend for your patience and understanding! 😊 Really happy with the cards I got and loved the show, happy vibes which also made me happy and cards were perfect Thank you so very much! 😊 Thanks You’re so welcome my friend! 😊 Amazing seller!! Incredibly fast shipping. Definitely check out his shows, lots of heat 🔥🔥🔥Thank you so much Raven! 😊 Absolutely beautiful card. Packaging was great. Shipping was fast. Card was as shown in listing. Thank you for helping with my heartgold soulsilver masterset!Thank you so much my friend! I’m so glad I was able to help you find that card! 😊 Always an amazing person and streamer he always goes above and beyond to make his people happy! Ty Samscardco once again for everything!Thank you my friend! Appreciate all you do! 😊 Amazing as always!! AAA+ streamer and person great prices and always willing to save you money by bundling items! Can’t speak highly enough of Samscardco! Ty my friend! Great seller! Everything arrived safely and exactly as expected. Awesome Pokémon cards and a smooth experience. Would definitely buy again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Items were exactly as described, packaged well & the hand written thank you card was a very nice touch. Thank you so much my friend! 😊 Very nice cards!!! Thx Sam! Great cards, amazing shape thanks Quick shipping and packaged with care! Great cards and an amazing host! Will be back for more! 😊🙏Thank you so much!😊 Can’t wait to see you again! Once again what can I say? Nothing but the best from Samscardco yet again AAA+ service!!!Thank you so much my friend! ☺️