レビュー (1,257)Great condition and fast shipping. Always packs the books with such care. And super transparent about condition. Will continue to purchase from her! Exactly as described and packaged beautifully Perfect!!!
Highly recommend this seller. Thank you soooo much for these. I’ll definitely be back Fabulous condition. Fair price. Can't wait to read. Another great purchase from Sayyouread! Seller has exceptionally good books. Please follow and bookmark their shows. You will not regret it. Seller has exceptionally good books. Please follow and bookmark their shows. You will not regret it. Seller has exceptionally good books. Please follow and bookmark their shows. You will not regret it. Seller has exceptionally good books. Please follow and bookmark their shows. You will not regret it. The books always arrive very well packaged and in great condition, unless otherwise stated during the live. She’s very transparent if there’s a blemish on the books. I also ordered overalls from her for $3 and they are so comfy and cute. They arrived super clean and smells so good! (She had a clothing show that I missed, and she was so sweet to let me buy the overalls I wanted during her book show.) She is the best! All books arrived in excellent condition. Packaged extremely well. Excellent seller!!! ❤️ Very good shipping and handling for a book!! Thank you. Such great grabs thanks so much 🫶🏼📖 Great book finds as always Thank you for the awesome stickers and bookmark! 💜💜 Very well packaged and fast shipping. Thank you. Thank you so much. You are helping me build my library one by one. I can’t wait to get more books from you. So excited for my books!! Wonderful book quality as usual. I also won a givvy, it was a candle that smells amazing, a bookish pen that writes really nice and smooth, a bookmark and super cute stickers. I will always buy from her, she’s so sweet and engaging with the chat, like hanging out on the couch with friends talking about books, tv shows, etc. If you haven’t seen her shows, come hang out! You won’t be disappointed. I absolutely recommend this seller. My books were packed impeccably, and they’re great deals. thank you! everything was perfect+ × I just love this seller! thank you!