レビュー (56)Thank you for My goodies! Perfect addition to all my whites! 🤍🤍🤍🤍 Thank you so much! Great seller! ❤️ I got the most amazing lingerie and true vintage pieces from her! Her curation is incredible, and she's so supportive and sweet. Everything was exactly as described and in incredible condition. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. I'll absolutely be returning, and I can't wait for her next show! The most darling person ever omg. She’s so sweet on the live and when I tell you the pieces were in such prestine condition. They are so soft like nothing I’ve felt before for shadowline!! Wishing you this best!! Very cutie! Can’t wait to layer with it Stephanie I can’t thank you enough 💜 Your shows are beautifully curated, every piece is unique and presented with such depth and detail. Every piece I purchased is genuinely stunning and I am so grateful ☺️ I will definitely keep buying 💕💕 love this top thank you, so excited or more of your shows ✨️ Love everything!! Thanks girly🌟🌟💞💞💞 Absolutely gorgeous nightgown I adoreeeee my nightie! Couldn’t have asked for better quality and price! Each and every item is perfect! 💖🥹🫶🎀 Thank you for my lovely nightgown! This dress is the prettiest thing I’ve seen in awhile. The color is soft a pale and the flower detail is stunning. Loved all the other treasures and was excited most of the. We’re a great fit.
Your are beautiful and your first show was AMAZING!! Be sure to tag me in any future lives. Thank you! I’m so happy with my pieces! Even better in person. Shipped quickly and couldn’t be more excited to wear them. Congrats on your first show, it was amazing all the way through! You slayed it and have us hooked Lovely and seemed to have arrived with your sweet energy! thank you! love my items.