レビュー (255)Thank you I greatly appreciated and youre show was awesome 💯 Exactly as shown and fast shipping. Thank you!! great experience thank you! I love Mr Lopez and his show!! He always goes above and beyond to help you find what you need. He has a little bit of everything. He’s kind he’s engaging and just a great seller. Arrived in good condition, all items were as shown on screen. Happy with my order, thank you! Missing a silver dime got a clad. But it is easy to do he said he will make it up thanks Thank you I greatly appreciated it was a great show 👍 Items arrived just as seen. I’m excited to review the Morgan’s and grade box to see if we agree. Packaging was great. packaged well, arrived fast and was exactly as shown! excellent deal, thank you! I recommend this streamer to all who read this. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 stars for me💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥 Great seller with fast shipping! Awesome seller Mahaloz 🤙🏽 Save this seller!! He has great coins loves to help and has great givies ❤️ I was invited by Mr. Lopez to join his show. The thing that I love about Mr. Lopez’s show is he may not have everything that you need but he will bend over backwards to find what you need!! it’s really important to help new sellers like Mr. Lopez build a community. I hope everybody that follows me will come and help support Mr. Lopez and his show you won’t regret it.❤️ Awesome giveaway! Thank you very much!! Another fantastic purchase! The seller made the whole experience fun and easy, and I’m extremely happy with everything I received. Great items, careful packaging, and excellent service. Definitely a seller I’ll keep coming back to. Thanks for another great Whatnot experience! Excellent seller…I will be back in another show thanks great products and prices Great coins. Fast shipping. Thank you. Awesome seller! Had exactly what I was looking for!