レビュー (1,009)Good stream and fast postage and was very happy with seller however I did notice two tiny bite marks on the head but due to the colour of the head it was very hard to spot and I'm sure it was just missed by the seller All came perfectly packaged love my order deffo ordering again
Amazing figure as always, thank you so much ☺️ x You are an absolute diamond of a person I love you to bits, such an amazing friend💙😁Another Mono to add to our collection thank you so much ☺️ I appreciate you and dan always 💚💚xx Thank you so much my friend, i appreciate you always 💙💙 Fabulous as always, thank you so much ☺️💙xx Great as always thank you :) Thank you very much Scott! My case was packaged well and arrived quickly. always a great show with hundreds of figs to pick from at excellent prices. Thank you again gents Thanks Scott will be back soon for more stuff mate great quality & fast delivery Perfect Great Condition🔥 Clean Figures🔥 Super Fast Postage 10/10⭐️ Highly Reccomend Very Trusted Seller Fantastic Streams! With A Massive Range Of Minifigure Always Very Nice & Helpful G.O.A.T🐐 Thanks mate added to the collection All lovely figs, thank you Well packaged. Quick delivery. Mint figs. Thanks for the mini buyers Thank you so much for my minifigs, I love them. Great show as always, quick delivery and always amazing items! 🫶💜🫶 🧡F💚A💙B💜U🩷L💛O🩵U❤️S🤎 Streamers x Always goes above and beyond for their customers and Always have lots of fun on the streams and Music is fab aswel x Thankyou x 100% HIGHLY recommend these streamers for Quality. Always 5 stars amazing streamer top quality Lego and a pure heart xxx fantastic figure great condition. great seller Put in a pre bid and fell asleep so didn't relise i won it 😅, happy i got him tho thank you scott amazing minifigs as always highly recommend