レビュー (369)wonderful seller thank you so much!! Thank you so much. ☺️ shipping was incredibly fast..perfect packaging. I appreciate you both Thank you for the givy!!! Super fast shipping, well packaged and I love the banter and vibe of the show. I will make it back again, maybe there will be more v jjs 😂 I’m so happy with my purchases from these rhgtttt Knowledgeable about what they’re selling, super fair prices and very fast shipping with excellent packaging ensuring nothing breaks or suffers damage of any kind. I will definitely purchase again from these two! Excellent packaging! Very fast shipping! Well organized and very knowledgeable! I will definitely be bookmarking their future shows! Another fantastic transaction with this incredible couple! I absolutely love everything I purchase from them! They wrap everything with great care and nothing has ever arrived with any damage. They’re very knowledgeable about everything they sell. This seller really knows about their products! They’re overly fair with prices, and they ship right away! Everything is carefully and securely wrapped and packed so never any issues with breakage during shipping. Super nice people to work with! 😊 Love this bangle. Great sellers. Thank you so much for the GC. Appreciate you. Make sure you a booking shows or you're missing out! Love your Thrift Shop trading card 🦝 Really happy with everything I got! The bangles are beautiful and the prices were great. Always great pieces and great deals. I’ll definitely be back! ❤️ Love everything! Always a pleasure being in your shows. Will definitely be back. Thank you both!!!🌹🌹🌹 Great Sellers!! Beautiful Necklace!! Thank you! 😊 ❤️🌹❤️ Amazing, thank you so much!! Nice people, fast shipping, great prices. Thank you for the free coffee you guys!! Everyone needs to be following Scrap and Dee. Wonderful items at great prices ! Thanks for my fish bottle broski!!!