レビュー (408)Cute purse. Shipping was high. Please have more vintage fashion magazine shows! This was a fun one and I loooove the mags I got! Thanks! 🖤🫶🏼🌟 love it so much! Thank you I’ll be back! Tysm Brittany!! Great curation for the raid train!!! So happy with my leopard dress!!!😊😊🌻🌻❤️❤️ Fast shipping and incredible packaging! she's the best 🙂↕️ Thank you! Everything was perfect 😍 Fast shipping and adorable item! thank you so much Love!! Tysm! 🌅 arrived super quickly and such a unique piece. 🧡✨ Lovely thank you! Welcome to the Scrap Yard! Thanks again! Never knew I needed that pillow cover but, here I am 🫠🤣🩷🩷🩷🩷 Oh man this is such a great box of stuff; I’m so excited. Thank you for the great dealz! Elvis lives! ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️ love my package, thank you! Omg been a big fan of Scappys for a long time but these vintage Seventeen Magazines from the 60s and 70s have me screaming! Nothing can awaken my childhood nostalgia like a Seventeen Magazeen can and the ads and pages of amazing pictures and articles are gorgeous! Thank you for this experience, friend! I want more!!!!Kia! That was so so sweet to read. Thank you so much for seeing the glory in those old magazines! I hope you love it. ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Dopest dope, If you dont follow and bookmark Brittany's shows, fuuuck yoouDaniel you rule! Thank you so much!! Seller always has amazing funds 🙌❤️👏🏼 fast shipping and her shows are always so fun to be in! Perfection always thank you !!! The best addition to my unicorn collection Thanks so much, Doll! Love love love my items !! thrilled to be an official member of the scrapyard!!! my kids look so badass in their new jackets 😍 I have no idea where Brittany finds what she finds BUT I am so thankful! Truly one of my FAV WN sellers. Thank you for the givvy….I love the key chain and dog necklace!!! And the huge hunk of cowgirl glory…..she’s fabulous!!! 👏👏🫶 Brittany is such a spectacular human being and has one of the best eyes for vintage on this app. Will forever support her and her shop