レビュー (18,449)Haven’t tried all the snacks yet, but love what I have tried so far, great host and great show Coconut straws with Nutella or peanut butter. Yummy. 10/10 Thanks for givy box. Hubby was elated. Great seller. Fast moving streams. 🙂🙂 Alic thank you thank you thank you so very much for being such an awesome host, I think you are so very awesome and I want to thank you because your show is so awesome.. I only come on the times that you are on normally but here lately I've been coming on a lot earlier than what I normally do but I want to thank you for being such a awesome host and taking very good care of all your customers, your customers and your eyes are number one and that is one of the best things I've seen in a very long time.. again I just want to take this time to thank you again and again and again and again I love you my friend thank you so much for all your awesome shows.... Everything is delicious,Thank You! Awesome givy it was mango freeze dried fruits 5 bags love the show thank you so much Thanks so much! You have the best packed boxes on whatnot. as always amazing items and super fast shipping thanks Ty fast shipping as always , awesome variety , best deals & a fun show , highly recommend 🫶 wow guys!!! Thanks for the awesome givvy!! my kids are so excited 🤩🥰 cool givvy. thanks!! 🏆a case 5 bags of yummy freeze dried fruit. candy 🍬 . thanks to scrollnomore! fun show, great prices. Ty for the generous givvy Ty for the generous givvy tysm for the freeze dried apples! my daughter loves these! Very generous giveaway on freeze dried apples. Surprisingly delicious. Have bought from this stream before and always pleased. Thank you! packaged very well! chocolate was melted but that's my fault, I live in FL. I just throw them in the fridge and they're fine! THANK YOU! Thank you for the 5 packs of freeze dried apples