レビュー (264)Great seller! Awesome products, and Great deals! Will support again! Everything showed up as expected Thank you for the car! Showed up in perfect condition
Always wanted the Sr. 1/64 coke can as a kid, never was able to get one, but thanks to you guys, I finally was able to get one and as always its brand new and at a great price. if you guys aren't buying from this seller your definitely missing out. Extreamly satisfied. arrived on time and they look even better in person 10/10 will do it again 10/10 Toby is that freakin guy 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 This guy is amazing. I’ll always buy from this shop. Not only does he standby his product, but he offers amazing deals, super transparent, thank you for everything and for going above and beyond truly means the world to me. I pray you have continued success in your business. Diecast are always amazing, even got my forst ever two crystal cars and I didnt know how awesome they actually was until I saw them on screen! Definitely one of my favorite sellers on whatnot! oh and I mention the cars was brand new never displayed and at a great price compared to those big sellers on here! Thanks SecondPlaceToby!! A+++ Super great customer service Awesome deals on nascar die cast Very very pleased! Both cars were complexly unopened and sealed. Very clean cars with great quality for a great price! All cars arrived as expected, thanks again Toby Thank you. My car arrived quickly and was packaged very well. Everything was perfect-Thank you!! Absolute great deal on a super piece, totally appreciate the business. We'll be back