レビュー (365)Wow, I loved it—everything is in excellent condition. Thank you very much. Packaged so carefully and such a sweet seller! Thank you so much! Everything is great, thank you so much! Great items! Loved them all 😘❤️ So happy I found on your show! Everything was great, packaged well, and arrived fast. I’m looking forward to your next show. 😊 Beautiful items! Arrived so quickly ♥️. Love your shows♥️. Wonderful seller⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything is in brand new condition! I love my order so much♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️. Thank you! Love it all! Thank you! 😊 The shirts are excellent. Thank you! 😊 Love all of my items! Thank you so much ☺️🩷 i loved it so much they were super sweet i will buy from them again
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Septemberjune is hands down my favorite plushie seller on Whatnot! Every single order I’ve received has been amazing, and they ALWAYS go above and beyond. You can tell they genuinely care about their customers and take pride in what they do. ❤️
I recently got an adorable Plague Doctor, a Bluey, and of course I’m always grabbing their Star Wars stuff because I can’t resist! 😂 And they officially helped me get my FIRST EVER Jellycat!! 🥹💕
Everything is always packaged with care, the plushies are fantastic, and the whole experience is just FUN. I’m always excited to see what they’ll have next. If you love plushies, you absolutely need to check out Septemberjune—you won’t be disappointed!
Thank you guys for always being so amazing and going the extra mile! 🥰⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🥹🥹 You are absolutely the sweetest! We so much love having you in our shows! You’re so fun and sweet and your support means a lot! 💗💗💗💗💗 Love my purchases. Thank you. thank you so much h for everything, I love my bingo! If your not shopping here you're doing it WRONG! These 2 are the best, they always have the coolest favorite finds! shipping is always nice and protected and insanly fast. 💓💓💓 Thoroughly enjoyed this whole experience. Really like the socks. Thank you absolutely love this duo! they always have fabulous finds! everything is always packed with care!! 💓💓💓 My plushies are great and shipped quickly! 💓💓💓💓💓 love love love everything especially the chicken onsie!!