レビュー (121)I love my beautiful Nami!! Thank you!! 😊 The set cards were fine. Feel free to buy the set cards from him. His custom cards while nice designs, lack in quality, having misaligned, miscut etc, one card even arrived with a big gash on the front, and while they’re hard to see in the stream, if you don’t know what you’re looking for -if you go back after you buy the cards and look very closely you see the defects there are apparent and he doesn’t even notice or mention them. he should’ve seen that and not sold that card. And his last stream he mentioned having some printing problems after I brought all this up and he removed the backs so I don’t even know if they currently will be sent with Backs or not. I requested a cancellation for my second order because four days and not shipped and because of what happened with first order-he denied my request. I hope I will not have a problem with the two cards still being sent. My suggestion sell them as prints with no back or simple logo or name. And check each for defects b4 selling. You were satisfied enough with your first purchase to return and order again. These are handmade customs, not factory-produced cards, and minor imperfections can occur. When you raised concerns, I offered replacements, and you ultimately received a full refund. You had no impact on my show or my card backs; each custom is constructed after purchase. After 1,000+ orders and consistent 5-star feedback, I stand behind my work. This retaliatory review after a separate cancellation dispute is misleading and does not accurately reflect how this was resolved. Beautiful cards and awesome vibes! Order came quickly. Definitely buying more. Thank you! excellent cards with ultra fast shipping!!! definitely coming back man always pulls through with the good looking cards Fast shipping, Great quality awesome requested customs and he's able to make the cards look even better thank you thought it could be. super protective shipping and amazing custom cards 😍. pixel has some of the best customs i have ever seen he always goes above and beyond ❤️ with his themes and character details. great seller and shipped everything quickly and carefully. Great seller. These are the lowest prices I’ve ever paid for One Piece metal cards. Such an incredible deal. I will definitely buy from them again. great cards, awesome packaging Thanks for the PC pickup!!! 🫶🏼💗❤️🔥🏴☠️ came in fast and in great condition will be buying from again Great deals on this live and shipping was fast. A+ High quality cards at nice prices. great products and great seller!! will definitely be back! Gg on the pickup great deals can’t wait for the next stream 🫶🏻🔥🏴☠️🪭
hey! SGTPIXEL IS AMAZING! Great deals, fantastic packaging, super cool streamer. thank you for the Metals normally dont collect but couldnt resist the deals. 🫶🫶🫶 great price boards, fast shipping and well packaged. thanks again