レビュー (34)Can I give more than 5 stars?! Great host! Great show! Great stuff! wrapped great got here pretty quick ..great seller I recommend him Excellent show and packaging. love the product ..better than expected ..got here pretty fast recommend seller Chill guy :) Fast shipping. Packed really well. Chill show. Fast shipping. Packed really well. Great seller! Fun break, good vibes, excellent packaging!! My cards came in packaged amazingly well & in a very quick fashion! 10/10 seller two thumbs up on the whole order 👍👍 great packaging got her in good time cards look great ..recommend seller AWEEEEE YOU DIDNT HAVE TOOO!! Thank you shadow Mr. Catch loved the dittoes very much!! 🤣 And the mimikyus are sooo adorableeeeee!!! Just the cutest little things ever!! I wish mimikyu got more love 🥲 and you didnt have to send all of these cards!! It really means a lot to us ❤️❤️ smart packing ..got here fast ..card looks great..overall great guy ..highly recommend the seller and his show Great packaging and fast shipping. Card was in amazing condition as well. Thanks! In great condition when I got the card and fast shipping
Fast shipping. Packed well.