レビュー (390)I love it all! thanks so very much! Love these plates! Thank you so much! Everything was perfect! Thank you!! Super cute orns, super fast shipping and very fun auction!!!!!! LOVE!!!!!! fantastic seller with wide variety of vintage finds. Fair pricing and careful but quick shipping. Recommend this seller! Adorable Cherished Teddy! Thank you! All the items were packaged beautifully and are in great condition. Arrived very quickly! Thank you so much! I’ll definitely be back to shop again! Thank you for all my wonderful treasures! Great packaging and fast shipping! So appreciated! Looking forward to future shows! Great seller and packaged very well! thank you very much super fast shipping These are absolutely adorable! So happy I bid on them!!!
Absolutely adorable! Can’t wait to display it! wow!!!! there are some real treasures in this lot! also thanks for the suprise. most epic. yall need to come hang out with shady! shes the best! 10/10. 🤗🫶🤗🫶 my Annalee came is great condition - nicely packaged. thank you!! Thank you for always being so generous with your extra gifts 🎁 thank you. great bags thank you Thank you so much! love everything!💛 Great seller and fast shipping!