レビュー (888)Everything came as shown and described and packaged very well! Excellent seller! Great seller as always. Crazy rare items, fast paced. And one of the kindest people on this crazy World Wide Web. Prices are amazing too…. I had so much fun participating in the games and loved all my grabs! I love the mystery box game! So fun and pieces are carefully chosen with love. Always thrilled with my purchases. I love how each jewelry I got has a story! I love the games as well!😊 As always, So excited to receive my package from Sheila! Everything came as shown/described and packaged well, as always!!!!! A most excellent seller, the best! Such a fun show!! Thank you so much!! I loved everything I purchased and the thank you surprise was really sweet ❤️ Always my favorite opening your boxes Always so happy with my purchases!! 😘 love the vintage post card! going on the fridge! The mystery box game is so much fun! Sheila is very good at what she does….always kind and friendly. Thank you for the givy! God bless you! Always fun. Especially the secret box game. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing Seller and Show! Thanks for the quick shipping and Such cool things! You have to Follow this seller! 💕 wife loves the shirt. much thanks. SUPER FABULOUS!!* WONDERFUL SELLER!!* Fun, Exciting Live Show !!!* ty Sheila!! Always a ton of fun with Sheila!! Forever and always one of my favorite sellers! I love getting the ephemera!! Absolutely Love all my stuff. Thank you so much.