レビュー (21,385)Fast shipping and protected Free 30th poster collection arrived fast and in perfect shape Order was packaged with care with ZERO issues, thank you so much! Got my order today and must have ripped every pack within 2 min. Lol. Can’t wait for the next order! Thank you soo much! Appreciate you! sheesh it arrived that's what's 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾💯🔥 package received i know it was alot of packs but it could've been package better when I open the packs for my son some of packs had curve they where destroyed but they wouldn't sit flat in a flat surface Cards were hard sleeved and arrived in good condition. Got two cute cards I love My first of the 3 Japanese packs - I hit the Meowth (non sleepy) IR & The SIR mew… IN THE SAME PACK. Not sure if an error pack or what but 5 stars all day long 🕺 These were fake cards. Stickers on paper. Do not buy got my etb in perfect condition. we ripped it and pulled the freaking lugia!! really thought this was the nice English box, but it was the way cheaper Japanese box 😭 what an absolute let down lol. thanks for the free stuff tho. will not be wasting my luck on these givies tho since it's thousands of people for a $8 box lol Always pay attention to what you buy. I know I bought the Hiroshima and Tohoku boxes without the promos. I like the art and sleeves. Came quickly and packaged well. Some people complained they got these boxes for $10 or less and it didn’t have the Pikachu promo. Like dude these are $180+ each with the promos.