レビュー (48)Perfect as always!! Love you!!🥰 Amazing seller a great human great products fast shipping 5k stars 💜💜 Love it. Thanks so much!! Items always as described! Fast shipping and great deals! A great seller 🤗 Yellowstone never disappoints! even her givvys are amazing. thank you pea!! 🫛 I love Montana and her shows!! She has amazing prices, her shows are fun and she’s the sweetest!! Don’t miss out on this seller! Montana is the sweetest! Do not hesitate to buy from her. 10/10 recommend the earrings she makes! So cute and well made! Thanks xoxo 😘
Love this seller and love my goodies! Thanks for the deals! Loved your show! Fast sipping! 🤗 Excellent seller, excellent products Montana’s the best! Love my pumpkin earings!! 🩷 YELLOWSTONE!! Thank you for being you and the pea to my pod 🫛. your items were beautiful and I got them so quick!! thank you so much!! 💕 Granddaughter is going to love it! LOVE MY STUFF YELLOWSTONE! YOUR THE BESTEST PEA A PERSON COULD HAVE IN THEIR POD 🫛🫛🫛 Thank you so much!! The giveaway is adorable. And I’m in love with the handmade earrings! Amazing seller here! I highly Such a sweet seller! So many deals and the fastest and best shipping! Love my tea towels! Thank you so much! The cutest picnic basket ever!!! Thank you SO happy that you like it!!! 😊 the pea 🫛 to my pod!!! I love you Yellowstone!!! thank you for everything!!! 💖💖💖 Thank you so much for the givvy!! Appreciate you! Y’all go check out her show! Montana is the best human, an amazing supporter, and has kickass deals!