レビュー (3,007)Love my clothes!!! Such a sweet seller. I love watching your lives. They are calming! The handmade pens are to die for!! Perfect gift and even better piece to bring to work if you have an office job to make your coworkers jealous 🤪🔥💕 and thank you for the givvyyyyyy 🫶🏾 I cannot say enough amazing things about Roxy! ❤️ She went so far above and beyond what I ever expected when it came to customer service. Not only did she replace the belt, but she also sent me a whole new pen! The level of care, effort, and consideration she put into making sure everything was taken care of truly deserves recognition.
Roxy is the kind of person who reminds you what GREAT customer service is supposed to look like. She genuinely went out of her way to make things right, and that speaks volumes about her character and the pride she takes in what she does. Thank you Roxy🥰🥰🫶🏾🫶🏾 Shirt is gorgeous and super soft - even prettier in person. Extremely fast shipping, too. Great seller - highly recommend!! Love the Halloween shirt and it arrived so fast. Always a great experience with Roxy. Top notch seller who deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you for giveaway 🫶🫶 I was told it was a 3x but it was a 1X Hi! I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed with your purchase. I did want to clarify that this item was stated multiple times during the live as a 1X, not a 3X. I also provided the 26” pit-to-pit measurement during the live so buyers could confirm the fit before purchasing. Please feel free to review the video receipt, which will show how the item was presented at the time of purchase. I always do my best to be as transparent and accurate as possible with sizing and measurements. 💕 Absolutely love the pens. They are beautiful. Amazing seller. Highly recommend! Always a great experience! Item was absolutely adorable. Fast shipping and the seller is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Ty! 🫶🏽 Best Seller Everrrrr. Free Marvin Socks For The Win. Love you Roxy ❤️ Love the Dolly shirts! Amazing seller with the best items at great prices. Thank you my friend 🫶🫶 Another perfect package. Thank you! Highly recommend LOVE LOVE LOVE the feel of ODDI. This is my first and I’m addicted . I am looking forward to purchasing several from Roxy ! She is so GREAT! Beautiful personality. Will try on tops and bottoms so you get an idea of the flow of the material. Great BOHO taste in clothes💜☮️ My daughter is going to love this shirt . Quality is very good and shipped and wax delivered super fast 😊 Love this sweatshirt with the denim!! Love this top! Wore it for the first time yesterday with some leggings. It looked terrific. Thank you! Such a beautiful top and a sweet seller. Thank you, friend! 🫶🏽 So fun shopping with you, fast shipping and I love everything!! Thank you so much! The tops fit perfectly 💜