レビュー (124)Items were packaged extremely well and shipped very quickly. They are exactly what I was expecting. The quality is awesome!! It was a fun show. I'm looking forward to future shows!! Thank you for the beautiful items and the givvy. Awesome seller :) yall buy her yarns! Thank you for the ball of yarn! 5✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️ Recommend seller. It will be fun figuring out how to use this new fiber! challenge accepted 😊 So amazing you made these gems! Thanks🧡 Arrived quickly in perfect condition ^^ Loveeee all my items!! Great pieces and prices! My favorites are the handmade beanies and bandanas! 🫶🏻 Exactly as show. Great show! Love the yarn I got and love the bandanas Shipped quick, packaged well, such a cute sweater! Lovely seller! seller was super nice and fast shipping! Love my stuff so much! Especially the stuff you handmade...ur so talent! OMG! THE COLORS ARE SICKENING! 💖💖💖 Perfection! I love this bundle! thank you! ♡♡ The prettiest and softest thing ever thank u Kathy got my package to me so quick, as always 🫶🏽 love my new top Beautiful blouse thank you! <3 Such a beautiful addition to my maxi skirt collection :) and for such a steal too! Such a steal for these awesome pants! Thank you! Absolutely LOVE everything as always! Thank you 💗💗💗 Kathy has the best inventory 🫶🏽 thank you!! Kathy is the sweetest! She has the best shop 🖤 Always great items can’t wait till summer so you can go live more 💕👽