レビュー (1,272)Thank you for the beautiful knife Great seller fast shipper Great ebayer awesome knife Fast shipping and packaged very well Packaging was awesome!! And the givvy I won was BEAUTIFUL ! Thank you so much! AMAZING SELLER AND PRODUCTS!!!!
A++++++++++++
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Great seller, takes care of their customers, and great customer service! Thank you! awesome products and great shipping Outstanding Seller 👍👍👍👍👍👍 awesome seller 10 out of 10 Customs turned out awesome Nice knife and super fast shipping Great packaging awesome seller one of the best I would recommend this this seller Just a great experience he sells great knives Always a true gentleman fun show fast ship takes his time to pack with care goes out of his way to take care of his people just an awesome dude cookat890 recommended show
Great seller with quality products thank you 🙏 Excellent seller Excellent show Very entertaining Top notch! Great seller and customer service. Thank you! love this seller! I would give him ten stars if it would let me! amazing knife!!! always fun extras in the package. Fun show and great Host! Trustworthy and items are exactly as shown! Highly Recommend!!! I love the knife thank you ♥️♥️♥️♥️