レビュー (369)Loved loved my sweaters!! Now if it only was cool enough too wear one Very Pleased with my purchase! Thank you 😊 Love all my items- this seller has a great eye for fashion- super sweet and I love watching her sbows! Thank you Sarah. Your note adds such a nice touch to the package. BTW. Your handwriting is beautiful.
Everything received quickly. packing excellent & loved 😍 what I received. I highly recommend silvia1516 !! Awesome finds with steal prices you gotta come visit her live I really love the flannel I got from Silva, so soft and pretty but I especially liked her pleasant lil card she enclosed. Nice touch! 👍 Fast shipping! Great price! And seller is sooo nice! 💜 Love my little toads! always a treat to pop into your shows 💕 I love everything! Thank you so much! Thank you for the sweet message and little gift. I love my purchase and I love supporting a fellow Sarah even more!! 🥳😘❤️✨ Happy with my purchase!!🙂 Very happy with my purchase 🙂 Thank you! Everything is perfect 💗💗 Packaged beautiful! Great items, sweet seller 🙂 Gonna be a great bird feeder. Thanks!