レビュー (72)Thank you so much for all of the nice clothes I received! Shipping was super fast as well! One of the best whatnot orders I have received! Great quality and great prices especially for NWT! So happy I found this mama seller! Bookmarked!❤️simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you so much! That means a lot ❤️ can’t wait to see you in future shows! Simply blessed is simply the best! Love all my items and my keychain too!simplyblessedcreations出品者
I’m so glad to hear it! Thank you for your support 💕 Such a great seller! So many options and something for everyone in the family, love my order! Fast shipping and thoroughly explains the items so you know exactly what you’re getting!simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you for coming to our shows! We appreciate you! Love my items but they had a strong perfume/cologne scent on them. Not a bad scent but even after washing is still there. simplyblessedcreations出品者
I’m so sorry! I’m not sure what it could be! But I will definitely look into it for future items! Thank you for your feedback! Thank you for everything. i love it all.simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you for coming to our shows! I’m so glad you love it 😊 Such soft material!simplyblessedcreations出品者
Yayy! So glad you loved it! Hope to see you again soon! 😊 So happy with all of the adorable clothes! Will definitely shop here again. Quick shipping!simplyblessedcreations出品者
So glad to hear you are happy with your items! If there’s anything we can do in the future better please let me know😊 thank you for shopping with me! Thank you💕simplyblessedcreations出品者
Your welcome! Thank you for shopping with us 😊 Fantastic shows and always awesome givys simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you 💕 absolutely amazing love everything!!simplyblessedcreations出品者
I’m so glad to hear that! Hope to see you again in another show soon💕 always a great show. love the givyssimplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you for your support it means so much💕 Cute items. Quick ship!simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thanks for stopping by our show and your support! Hope to see you again soon!😊 Fast shipping and all super cute!!simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you! Glad you liked them! Come back and see us 😊 Amazing seller! The best prices on name brand preloved! They smelled so fresh and I can’t wait to see my granddaughter in them! I love my giveaway and the special extra for my sweet P! Thank you I can’t wait to see you grow on this app!simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you so much!!😊 I’m so glad you liked your items❤️ hope to see you again in our shows soon! Loved all my items. Great show!simplyblessedcreations出品者
😊 thank you for joining our show Donna! 😊😊 I received my package today and I just wanted to say thank you and I will be back shopping with you again.simplyblessedcreations出品者
So glad to hear you got everything! Thank you for being in our show! Hope to see you soon! Loved the shirt I got! Thank you. !!simplyblessedcreations出品者
I’m so glad you love it! Thank you for joining us 😊 always a great show with fantastic deals.simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you Lois 😊 Items I received were has described. Received shipment in a timely manner will definitely watch her show again. 😀 👍 simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you for hanging out with us! Can’t wait to see you in our show again 😊 everything was so cute. the bookmark was cute and im a reader so I was excited to have it to my collection! simplyblessedcreations出品者
Yay! So glad it’s something you love! Thank you for your support 😊 jeans are new and look great!simplyblessedcreations出品者
I’m so glad to hear you like the jeans! Hope to see you again in our show 😊 Perfect shipping time ! Great experience! 10/10!! simplyblessedcreations出品者
I’m so glad! Thank you for your support😊 love my items..thank u!simplyblessedcreations出品者
Thank you so much! Hope you come back and see us again! 😊