レビュー (159)Love the sepia colored recipes and the ring!!! Thank ye so much ^^Awww thank you so much, my friend!! 🥹💕
I’m so glad you loved the ring and everything you received. That makes me so happy!! 😀
Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a sweet review and for supporting my little shop. I truly appreciate you!! 🫶🏼✨✝️ Thank you for all the wonderful stuff. My wife loves the wristbands and the charm for my daughter was awesome Bando, thank you so much for such a kind review and for all of your support!! I’m so happy everything was enjoyed. 🥰
And if anyone hasn’t checked out Bando’s shows yet, definitely give him a follow and bookmark — he’s a wonderful seller and has some really great items!! 🙌🏼✨ Sweetest seller. ❤️ Thank you so much! Loved my items. Awww Tisha!! 🥹❤️
Thank you so much, my sweet friend!! I’m so happy you loved everything. You are always such a joy, and I appreciate you more than you know!! 🫶🏼💕
God bless you!! ✝️🙏🏼 Absolutely Fabulous Seller!!!! Jump in a show and leave feeling uplifted and happy. I love eveything I purchased.Candice!! 🥹💕 This seriously made me smile!! Thank you for such a beautiful review. Knowing you leave my shows feeling happy and uplifted means the world to me — that’s exactly the kind of room I always hope to create. 🫶🏼✨
I’m SO glad you loved everything, sweetheart!! Love you to pieces and I’m so thankful for you!! ✝️💕🦋 She is truly the sweetest soul ! Miriammmm 🥹💕 you are way too sweet!! Thank you so much for always being so kind to me. I appreciate you more than you know!! Love you, dear friend! ❤️ Super nice host, great variety of items. Fun raid train with good givvys. Thank you so much, April!! 🥰💕 I’m so glad you had fun on the raid train and enjoyed the variety and giveaways! I really appreciate you being there and supporting us!! 🚂❤️ Check these guys out everything you buy from them goes to a good cause and you get something, it’s a win win! Package came in great and on time!Thank you SO much for this, Christian!! 🥹❤️ It means a lot that you noticed the heart behind what we’re doing. I truly appreciate your support and your kind words more than you know!! 🙏🏻💕 Thank you so much for the giveaway! You have some great products. Your show is both engaging and entertaining! I will definitely be back again!Awww thank you SO much, friend!! 🥹💕
I’m so happy you enjoyed the show and had fun hanging out with me! That honestly means so much because I always want my room to feel fun, relaxed and welcoming. 🥰
Thank you again for taking the time to leave such a sweet review, and I’ll be SO happy to see you back in another show!! 🫶🏼✨ Ha a fun time in this seller's room!! Found them through a raid train! Loved the vibe and will definitely go back and see what other goodies I can get. Shipping was fast!!!! Loved the goodies! Thanks again and try and stop by and check them out!!🥰😍🤩🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Oh my goodness, thank you!! 🥹💕
This review absolutely made my day! I’m so glad you found me through the raid train and even happier that you enjoyed hanging out in my room and loved your goodies. 🥰
Thank you for the kind words, the 5 stars and for encouraging others to come check out my shows too — that truly means so much to me!! I can’t wait to see you back again, my friend! 💕✝️✨ What a wonderful seller! I truly enjoyed your show. Thank you for the awesome giveaway. I appreciate you! 💕Awww Olga!! 🥹💕
Thank you SO much for such a sweet review! I’m so happy you enjoyed the show, and I’m thrilled you got to win the giveaway too! 🎁🥰
I truly appreciate your kindness and support more than you know. Hope to see you back again soon, my friend!! 💕✨ Great items and awesome seller
Thank you so much, Jamie!! 🥰💕 I
really appreciate you shopping with me and taking the time to leave such a kind review.
I’m so happy you enjoyed everything, and I hope I get to see you back in another show soon!! 🫶🏼✨
God bless! ✝️🙏🏼 Love! Made my day to get my mini bookmarks and I know it will bless someone when I pass it on to someone in need of encouragement! Thank you so much 🫶🫶Awww Kati!! 🥹💕 Thank you for such a thoughtful and beautiful review! I absolutely love knowing these little bookmarks may continue spreading encouragement beyond your order. ✝️✨
Your kindness and support truly mean so much to me. God bless you, sweet friend!! 🙏🏼💕 Awesome little stickers! Thank you so much, Shelly!! 🥰💕
I’m so happy you loved the stickers! I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave me a 5-star review and for supporting my little shop. 🫶🏼✨
I hope I get to see you back in another show soon!
God bless!! ✝️🙏🏼 Thank you 🙏 Victor!! 🙏🏼💕 You are seriously such a sweetheart. Thank you for always being so kind and for coming back to support me again!
I’m really grateful you found my shop and that you continue to be part of my shows. 🥰 I appreciate you so much!! God bless you! ✝️✨ As always --- great! In addition to purchase, also received extra stickers. Always enjoy the show. Positive and upbeat. Follow and watch the shows. You won't be disappointed. 😊Daisy!! 🥹💕 You are such a blessing!! ✝️
Thank you for always supporting me and for taking the time to leave such a beautiful review. Having you come hang out in my shows means more to me than you know, and I’m SO grateful Whatnot brought you into our lives!!
Kaden and I both adore you! 🥰💕 God bless you, my friend!! ✝️🙏🏼🦋 Fun show! I wore my Blessed tshirt last week, it was SO soft and felt wonderful. I can't wait to wear the beautiful dress I got. I'll be wearing it tomorrow. Thank you for such great items!!Awww Destiny!! 🥹💕 This makes me SO happy!!
Thank you so much for coming to my show, supporting my little shop and taking the time to leave such a sweet review! 🥰
I’m absolutely thrilled that you love everything!! And I hope you feel BEAUTIFUL when you wear that dress!! 💐💕
Thank you again, my friend — I truly appreciate you and hope to see you back again soon!
God bless you!! ✝️🙏🏼🦋 OBSESSED WITH THIS SELLER!Tashaaaa!! 😂❤️ At this point I think I’m just as obsessed with YOU being here!! 🥰
You have supported me over and over again and I seriously appreciate you more than you know.
My Whatnot daughter for life!! 😂💕 Thank you, girl!! ✝️🙏🏼 Love this seller so much!!!!
Awww Tasha!! 🥹❤️ And you already KNOW how much I love and appreciate YOU!!
Thank you for continuing to come back and support me time after time. It means the absolute world to me!! 🥰💕✝️ As advertised Thank you so much, Angela!! 🥰💕 I truly appreciate you shopping with me and taking the time to leave me a 5-star review! ⭐️
I pray you get a chance to relax, pamper yourself a little and LOVE the bath salts!! 🛁🌸💕
I hope I get to see you back in a show soon!
God bless you!! ✝️🙏🏼🦋 Thank you 🙏 Vic, thank YOU!! 🙏🏼🥰
Your continued support truly means so much to me, especially coming back and shopping with me again!
I’m so grateful you found my little shop and I pray you love everything! God bless you!! ✝️🙏🏼💕 Absolutely love my pumpkin spice butterfly Tumblr. Perfect size looks better in person. Can’t wait to use it. I also got a blanket. That is super soft absolutely love.Jenny!! 🥹💕 You are seriously such a blessing and I’m SO thankful our paths crossed! I absolutely love having you in my shows, and I’ve truly loved getting to know you! 🫶🏼
You have such a beautiful heart and are always so kind and encouraging. Thank you for continuing to support me and my little shop, my friend! Love and appreciate you bunches!! 💕🦋✝️🙏🏼 👀Okay, THIS ONE makes me smile because after everything you and Laura do for all of us sellers, seeing those little 👀 from you cracked me up! 😂💕
Thank you again for your support and for everything you do with Goliath Gala. I’m truly grateful to both of you!! 🫶🏼❤️ I’m crazy about all my new jewelry! Definitely helped me have a more consistent style because of all the beautiful accessories I found here. And the seller is an absolute delight! I’m a very happy camper!Natalie!! 🥹💕 This review absolutely made my day!!
I’m SO happy you’re loving all your new jewelry and finding pieces that feel like YOU! 💍✨
Thank you for coming back and supporting me again — I truly appreciate you and absolutely love having you in my shows. Your continued support means so much to me! 🫶🏼💕
You are such a joy, and I can’t wait to see you again!! 🥰🙏🏼✝️ I love my rings and my cross thank you so much 😊 Yayyy!! 🥰✝️ I’m so happy you love your rings AND your wooden prayer cross!! That makes me so happy to hear. 💕
Thank you so much for shopping with me and for taking the time to leave me such a sweet review.
I hope I get to see you back again soon!! 🫶🏼🙏🏼