レビュー (192)Very well packaged and very nice streamer😁 Always great value here. The packaging is top shelf like quality you see from top sellers. Lots of care and protection for the items and always fast shipping. Appreciate it. Thank you so much! I hope you are having a good day Happy as always, and we'll packed.Thank you so much for the kind words Absolutely perfect as described thank you!
Thank you very much! Hope you had a good time Steve is an absolute amazing one! Came beautifully in the package & always goes above and beyond. You can absolutely trust this one - one of the few amazing ones in the app. Thank you so much!! 😊 you are awesome Thank you for the giveawayThank you for stopping by!! Fast and very professional shipping. Would support again!
Thank you so much!! Hope to see you again! Amazing seller, great packaging and fast shipping! Always a fun show. Definitely be back.Thank you very much!! Hope all is well with you great stream! will pick up in person after hopefully building up a bag after more streams, since you're so close!!! thanks manOf course!! I got your bag safe and secured. Thank you for coming by! Streams are always so much fun! Quick shipping!!!! Great seller!! 💕
Thank you so much! Your stream is awesome as well Again everything was well packaged I love the slab guard!! Thank you sooo fffing much!! Stay safe brother amazing streams as always. totally happy as usual. thank you!!!Thank you so much for the support!! solid show , great shipping , what more could you ask for ? 😁Thank you so much for coming! Welcomed back anytime! Quick shipping and package nicely. Thanks!Thank you for stopping by the stream!! Loved all the cards, thank you! Thank you for coming in!!! order arrived in perfect condition, it is clear that care and intent went into packing everything. If your not Following SJIshoppokee what are you even doing?! Didnt get my gem pack 6I’m sorry you didn’t get your free add on! I must made a mistake when packaging bags during stream! I truly apologize. I wish you would’ve reached out first and we could definitely resolve the issue for you! Always so thoughtful. Shipped suuuper securely. Thank you as always SJ💃Thank you:) you are fantastic thank you so much!Thank you:) hope you had a good time! Awesome wheel. A true gentleman and a scholar. Generous and wise, he hands out chases like candy. He just can’t spell. If you are looking for quick shipping and some amazing cards Sj is definitely who to go to! Great hit rates on the wheels and you always get some sort of bang for your buck! Love the packs and the vibe of the show. Super cool person would buy stuff again. Ten Tens. You are awesome! Thank you for all the support! Such a great guy and seller! 😊 cant wait to get my cards!
They are on their way! Thank youuuu Yo everything came in great but bro the thing that caught me off guard are the sleeves dude I collect those!!! You just added a huge chunk to that I’m trying to get all the sleeves from every Pokemon product and have em in my binder by year. So again thank you for the extras and thank you for letting me have such a wonderful time in your streams. Till next time brother can’t wait!! You are awesome! I love that I can add to your sleeve collections!! Thank you again for everything!!! Come back anytime!