レビュー (762)Amazing host! Amazing products at great prices and show is always so fun and random. 🫶🏼 loveeee it here !! 💖💖💖 the cuties 😍 pens ever 😍 and all unique ao different plz book mark all her shows she have 🔥🔥🔥🔥 items Jajaja Muchas gracias mi corazon de melon 🍉 A+. Tysm. 🫶🫶TY for the lovely review ! I’m happy you enjoyed your items! Ty for your support 💕 it truly means the world to me! The best of the best!! Thank you always!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Nothing less than 5 stars always. One of my fave shows to purchase from and hang out in!! ❤️❤️❤️Awww ty my boo ! Love you 😘 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I always have such a great experience with her! She’s so sweet, friendly, and really puts care into everything she does. And somehow every time I win one of her giveaways, I end up getting something really good 😂 She always has the best stuff, whether it’s a giveaway or a sale. I’m always happy with what I get and definitely recommend her! ❤️💜💜💜💜💜 ty for always winning the games lol 😆 you the best to use a calculator 🤪🤪🤪 Sky is seriously one of the most generous people ever! Her items are amazing, her shows are hilarious, and she makes the cutest pens, box cutters, ID badges, and mail openers. Go shop her ASAP! 💖🫶🫶🫶 ty loverrrr ! Smooheesss 💋 💋 envelope was completely open and empty. none of my other mail i received was in this condition. This one 1️⃣ is golden - The photo for your RECEIPT shows it’s perfect condition! I love when ppl have evidence of the photo taken that shows the envelope in perfect condition and then your complaint is left here like it was my fault that usps ripped your envelope you didn’t message me cause I would’ve sent you a replacement but ty for being the reason I will NO LONGER DO GIVVYs . lol have a good day silly goose. I always have the best time in her shows! Super nice seller and I get amazing deals! Also gives extras to her buyers! That’s always appreciated!! Thank you so much Sky! 🔥⭐️❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I had such an amazing experience and couldn’t be happier! From start to finish, the service was professional, friendly, and exceeded my expectations. You can truly tell how much care and attention goes into making sure customers are happy. Everything was handled perfectly, and I felt welcomed and taken care of the entire time. The quality and customer service were outstanding, and I’m so glad I chose to shop with her. I will definitely be coming back and recommending them to my friends and family. Highly recommend! ❤️ Sky is an amazing seller!! Not only does she have great items, but she is super sweet, knowledgeable and even gives extras in her packages! Thank you always Sky! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You will find nothing but 🔥🔥🔥🔥 here! Five star always! Love this seller! Didn’t send giveaway I won. I wouldn’t buy from this shop if I were you. My fiancé has bought from them this last week and got blocked before being able to leave a review as she didn’t receive her PURCHASE . Very disappointing and not surprised. I’m very pleased 😀 ty for the expected review. You snuck into a buyers givvy that was even pulled fast. Did you expect me to pay extra shipping for your thievery? You gave me a 1.8 review to complain about a BUYERS GIVYY ! Honestly people like you are why more sellers are limiting buyers givvy. The weight for the givvy was an envelope which was mailed lol 🤪 obviously delivered which is diabolical ! lol your review is over a givvy in which you complained to what not and got a credit for. BTW your fiance has NEVER shipped here because it’s been nothing but repeat buyers lol Ty silly goose LATERALLY THE BEST! Amazing products, great energy in the shows, SINGING, and super Fast shipping!!! Will definitely be back for every show!Rambo Careyyyyy !!! 🌹🌹🌹 ahhh a celebrity in the house lol ty for the amazing review and always a blessing to have support from Rambodeals!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️There are purchases… and then there are experiences like THIS.💗
I made a rather large purchase from this seller, and when I opened my package, I was honestly SPEECHLESS. Every single item was packaged impeccably — beautifully presented, carefully protected, and put together with the kind of attention to detail that immediately tells you how much pride this seller takes in what she does.
But then came the part I NEVER expected. Tucked inside was an incredibly special and thoughtful gift chosen just for me. I’m so accustomed to being the gift giver that being on the receiving end of something so meaningful genuinely brought tears to my eyes.🥹💗
And THEN… my buyer’s giveaway! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL and incredibly generous. At that point I just kept thinking, “Are you kidding me?!” 😂
This seller didn’t simply fill a box with the items I purchased. She created an entire experience around opening it — and THAT is something you remember. Exceptional products. Impeccable packaging.😘🫶🏻My lisaaaa ! This review really touched me because I try the best with the little that I have and I try to make sure I can give something from the heart that shows how much I appreciate you and your kindness & your one special person to me my dear ! When things get chaotic I know your there to tell me “who loves ya” ! I love you girlie ! And I’m super super grateful & blessed to have such a beautiful person like you in my life 💕💕💕 your review truly touched me ! Where’s the tissue !!?? lol The best ever! The pens are soooo freaking cute I can’t! Thank you bestie 🩷🩷🩷Love you my Halloween bestie Seller is top tier!!!
Ty Red 💋💋 honestly always a great time to speak to you ! Ty for always being such a light 💡 of sunshine ☀️ Always a 5 star from me girl! Items always come 👌🏽👌🏽 she has the best personality&descriptions A++🤭🤣TY girlie pop ! You’re so sweet 🥲 I totally appreciate you girl ! Thank you, my beautiful friend, for the perfect package! So happy with my mini haul 🩷🩷Oh my sweet sweet Ej ! Girl you are the kindest on here and so sweet 🥲 I appreciate your support ! I cannot wait till I move so I can come shop with you ! I love the products all authentic. If you want a show with chill vibes shop here I’m obsessed with my box cutters and pens!!!! 😍😍😍😍 Girl you got me! Since my first time coming across your show girlie I’m so glad we’ve met TY for the kind review girlie !! So happy to have met you too !