レビュー (10,636)Hit a chaser that worth less then one spot
Not make sense ! Cards are less value then they lead you to believe Item as described. Fast shipping and packaged well. A+seller!! $55 spot in a football break and the breaker sends a couple junk baseball cards as consolation, breaker obviously doesn’t care about people losing money and sends junk Best Stream online!!!Great Cards….Thanks Excwllent seller...faat shipping...thank you There was supposed to be a guaranteed downtown in the break and there wasn’t. I messaged the Chanel numerous times with zero response. Will not be buying here ever again. 💯 money grab with 95% floor cards
Won two cards only received 1 of them.
I won 3 giveaways and the seller did not send them to me . Only the card I won for the spot I paid They sent a completely mangled card and never once mentioned or showed damage for the one card I’ve ever hit in the room and will not answer a message for anything. Tried to get them to honor a buy back and they instead just ignored me and sent it anyways. Every break I have ever seen has been completely false advertising. The 500 gtd avg cards are always half the price and when you ask them what the deal is they just ignore you. If you like being lied to and sent damage products this is your breaker. I’ve never left a bad review after thousands of purchases on here but they earned it. I don’t mind losing on a break but I do mind being lied to and then ignored. Great deals! Fast delivery, excellent condition. Dope cards, I highly recommend this show. Super fast shipping.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
PokeSmot thank you for the giveaway Ty for the givy. Lawdog Coins & Cards on Ebay Very fun fast moving stream with great cards. Streamer very chill and the chat was active and funny as hell. This stream is a good time for sure. 5 star.