レビュー (328)thankyou so much for everything. show was good...packaging was great and thankyou for the extra gifts. greeting card is a very nice touch and i gave my puppy a hug and kiss from you. cant wait for next show.Thank you so much for your kind words! 🥹❤️ I’m so happy you enjoyed everything! And extra hugs and kisses to your sweet pup! 🐶💕 Can’t wait to see you at the next show! Absolutely beautiful!!Thank youIm happy you love it 😊!! Thank you so much for buying!! So so cute. I love it so much. It arrived very well wrapped in layers. Thank you so much for the small gift also sent. very kind of you. Thank you so much! ❤️ I’m thrilled you love your new treasure! I always want everything to arrive safely, and the little gift is just my way of showing appreciation! Hope to see you again soon! ✨ First time buying from SkyJones and I will say, this was the most secure package I think I have ever received in my life! I unfortunately didn't have a knife or scissors available so it took my husband and I a good little bit to make our way through all of the tape and protective layers! It all totally worked though! My cookie jar arrived exactly as described and shown in her show! So cute in person and can't wait to display it this season! 🫣 Sorry for the packaging overkill! I know how careless packages can sometimes be handled in USPS transit 😕 so I take that responsibility seriously! I’d much rather have you fighting through a fortress of tape 😂 than receive a damaged item. I’m so happy your cookie jar arrived safely, exactly as described, and that you love it! 🎄 Thank you so much for your purchase and the wonderful review. I truly appreciate your support, and I hope you enjoy displaying it this holiday season! Great find ty You’re so welcome! I’m so glad this little treasure found its way to you! Thank you for shopping with me, and enjoy your find! ❤️ Perfect. Arrived quickly and in great shape.Yay!! 🎉 That’s exactly what I love to hear! So happy everything arrived quickly and safely! Thank you for your support, and I look forward to seeing you around again! Great packaging
Thank you!! I may go a little overboard with my packaging 😂🫣 making sure your treasures arrive safely is always my priority! I truly appreciate your feedback! 📦 Bought a very fragile vintage ornament, and it arrived pertinent. It was wrapped and boxed very well, with extreme care.Aww, thank you so much! 🥹 Vintage ornaments are such delicate little pieces of history, and I believe they deserve extra love and care! I’m so happy yours arrived safely and can continue bringing joy for years to come! 🎄 very happyAnd that makes me very happy too!! 🥰❤️ Thank you for giving one of my treasures a new home! Your happiness means the world to me! Thank you so much! I’m sure my wife will love these!Aww, I absolutely love that these are for your wife! 🥹 I hope she adores them just as much as you thought she would! Thank you for allowing me to be a tiny part of such a sweet gesture! quick shipping and thoughtful packaging. thank you!You’re so very welcome! 📦 I believe the excitement of finding a treasure should continue right through the unboxing! Thank you for noticing the little details and for supporting my shop! 🥰 Wonderful seller! Love the tree!Oh, how wonderful!! 🎄I’m thrilled that you love your tree! May it bring a little extra magic and nostalgia to your holiday celebrations for many years to come! Thank you for your kindness and support! 🥰 Very nice and fast shippingThank you so much!! 🥰 I know how exciting it is waiting for a new treasure to arrive, so I always try to get those packages on their way ASAP! 📦Truly appreciate your support! sky is awesome hope to catch her show againAwww, you’re making me blush!! 🥹 Thank you for such sweet words! It’s wonderful people like you who make these shows so much fun! Can’t wait to have you back hanging out with us again! amazing seller that truly cares about the items she sells and her buyers. thank you so much. amazing seller with very nice items. Will be following and buying from again. thank you Skyjones is awesome! super cool, fun streamer with awesome prizes! amazing packs that she creates herself with a super fun theme! I always enjoy joining in on her shows. A wonderful show with an awesome host! Thank you so much for the giveaways. I really love them Florida goldbacks. The most creative streamer I’ve come across. Sky puts a lot of time and thought into creating entertaining and unique surprise sets! I’d recommend checking out her streams and taking a look at IG. A lot of amazing things in the works! What can I say Skyjones is an amazing seller on this app! They put on of the best shows with the most attention to detail! Check em out and spend some time with them. You won’t regret it Come and hang out with sky!! You won’t be disappointed super fun shows! Sky is an awesome host! Thank you very much! Fun, entertaining auction. My 1st gold on whatnot!