レビュー (20,969)Ricky is fine, nothing against him personally. However, I have an issue with their shipping team. My order that had the 5th anniversary biohazard suitcase arrived damaged, not surprising considering no care was put into the packaging itself. No bubble wrap, not enough paper, the suitcase was practically thrown around in transit. I have already started a return but be warned, if you're not spending thousands of dollars on items they really don't care about packing your items well. Truly the best group on this website by far They were completely water damaged!!!!!!! Broken I fixed them with donor boards I had but seriously guys!! Awesome won a Switch console showed in great shape tablet only guess I’m buying some joy cons next time Ricky is on I won a free giveaway and it was a Japanese Vita Idol Game. it looks very good and I've played it, there is an English patch that will be installing to help play it. Overall very solid. Again I appreciate Skylar and Ricky over at Skylar2 for the giveaway. 10/10 Thank you for my givvy, the mailman was lame and dropped it. I know this since the proof of shipping shows the mail bag in good shape. Maybe try to protect packaging more. Everything came very well packaged and in excellent condition. Thanks so much! Thanks so much Ricky!! Appreciate it man!
my only complaint, i thought the keychain was in its original packaging, not loose. but it's not a huge deal Mid purchase ngl I accidentally swiped my fault lmao but I rock with yall Yeah good price for the ds Good deals, fast shipping. 10/10 one of the best sellers for all video game related a group of amazing host their team ships quick and they package all order very good if not already I highly recommend to check them out communication is S tier if you were on a very rare occasion have an issue with your order they are always transparent with each sale as long as you have your listening ears and seeing eyes on there shouldn't be any confusion. BOOKMARK ALL SHOWS! You don't want to miss out ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome shipped very fast!!