レビュー (239)The pin givvy was awesome!! The fact that it was a wish pin that my daughter loves made it even better! Thank you so much Great host and stream! Thank you so much! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you! Fast shipping & amazing packaging! Thanks for helping me finish a set! Great seller yall! The pin was wrapped up nicely and received in perfect condition. I recommend them and will be back again, thank you! Received my beautiful rainbow bracelet! Thanks for the givvy, friend. Great seller, super fast shipping! Thank you so much for the pin givvy…I really appreciate it! 😊 Beautiful pin and fast shipping. Thank you! Thank you for the pen givvy! Great seller! 100% will be back. Thank you! 🩵 Got Coda D at an awesome price! Thanks! Great seller! Thank you so much! Great seller! Super fast shipping! Thank you so much! Thanks friend! Love the givvy and the Dalmatian pin is a great addition to my collection. Love my pins and thank you for fast shipping. I look forward to joining in too many more shows. Thank you for the Minnie sticker!! 🥰