レビュー (231)beautiful!! arrived quick, great quality, even better in person! very happy w my purchase!!! Thank you so much for everything your little handwriting notes are always so nice and the free gifts were sweet as well you already know I’ll be back! How can I stay away!! Super fast shipping!! Nails are way prettier in person!! Definitely gonna come back for more!! Tysm!!! Thank you girl got my first package one still on the way love them all!! See ya soon 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Love her! Highly recommend!!🫶🫶 thank you so much lovey!!🩷🩷 Girl I got it!! Finally showed up thank u for get givey can’t wait to try it!! Thank you so much girl love the nails you’re the best!! I’ll let you know when I try that eye mask too!! Got the most beautiful nails from my friend Shanice. She is an amazing host, everything ships out super fast and packaged with love 📦 💓❣️ Enjoyed your live. It was 🏈 game day and you made it fun and interactive!
Thank you 😊
☀️Seller Supporting Seller☀️ I highly recommend @slaybyshanice!
A great seller! She has a great collection of nails and FUN show games! love the nails they look better in person!! thank you so much 😊 TYSM Shanice! My nails are even more braiding in person!! Thank you for my card also! That truly means a lot! Love you too friend!!💖🙏🏽🥹 amazingly fast shipping and great nails! shanice is the sweetest person ever, love her!! Thank you so much for the juicy couture keychain lip gloss!! Have a beautiful day! Absolutely Beautiful 😍 thank you! These nails are impressive…I can’t wait to do my niece’s nails. She’s so excited 🤩we love them They are so beautiful…looks even better in person 🤩 can’t wait to wear them. Nails gorgeous
Can’t wait to try the eye mask
Got a sample of perfume and it smells amazing it’s right up my alley
Plus a handwritten note
Shanice is the BEST!!!! Great set of nails!! 💅🏼 thank you and I love the appreciation gifts!!!! I've gotten so many compliments on my nails, I'll also be looking forward to wearing my new cute sets 🥰💅🏾 Thank you for the amazing nails and rings. 🫶🏼