レビュー (5,554)always great watches at a wonderful price. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Watches are flawless and the xtra goodies are great thanks slo appreciate you Watch is nice looking, a little lite on weight, shipping was great, watch overall 8/10 seller 10/10. AS ALWAYS BEST SHOWS AND THE EXTRAS ARE ANAZING!! Thanks Buddy As described and great deal as usual, and as usual, great packaging sloguy is an exceptional seller. Keeps the show interesting not only with great deals, great fella to buy from, highly recommended Great watch, and great guy! great show! watches arrived exactly as pictured. packaged extremely well. gained a repeat customer! Came in and very nice looking will be buying more well already have lol definitely buy from SLO I absolutely love it!!. I love butterflies too. Everything as described and well package and arrived expeditiously as usual Awesome seller to do business with !!! He offers great products at great starting prices. Very accommodating and generous seller. Picked up another banker watch from Sloguy2000, and once again, the man just impresses me. Doesn't matter how many times I buy from him , there's always a giveaway, always a little extra treat thrown in, always something that makes you feel appreciated as a customer. That generosity isn't an accident, it's just how he does business. Love to see a seller who actually loves to sell. Always here to support. Great products and over the top customer service !!! I’m a customer for life !!! I’ve made several purchases from this seller and every transaction has been wonderful. He has amazing products and is very accommodating and generous!!! One of the best sellers of not the best on Whatnot !!!