レビュー (1,959)ALWAYS AMAZING SHOWS! Super kind person! Thank you so much for my cool vending cards 🫶🏻 Fast shipping + Great packaging Good vibes in the stream and great quality cards with fast shipping and careful packaging:) eventhough I recieved a free awesome givvy, I cant wait to see what holds on the next show...cool sellers...chill vibe...and great prices! I definitely recommend 👌 What a legend. He knew I was from Canada so he put in some epic extras because of shipping costs etc. Great guy, ill definitely be buying from him again. SUPER AWESOME CHILL STREAM!!!!! Definitely worth tuning in. My cards (which were giveaways lol) arrived in perfect condition and I Thank you kindly Sir. HANDS DOWN THE BEST CONDITION FOR PRISMS!!!!!!! Cards came in fast and in great condition so happy with my order! Thank you!
Beautiful cards and he hooked it up with freebies dope ahhh streamer!!! Dope ahhhh cards for dope ahhh prices and he sexy ayyooooo Packaged securely and shipped quickly! All the cards and giveaways in my 24-card order were in place and great condition as shown on stream. I really appreciate the care given for the package! Definitely recommend this seller and would 100% purchase again! These cards are so awesome! Thank you kindly! 🙏🏻🙌🏻🫶🏻💚 These cards were amazing! Thank you for the givvy cards! Great seller! Thanks for the cool Givy!!! 🫶🏻 Cards arrived quickly and were great quality! The host is awesome and I will definitely be back for more shows
Thank you for the nice surprise also Amazing Streamer! Highly recommend! Love the vending sticker and thank you for the Merlin sticker it’s so sick! Great Packaging and Fast Shipping,
Very satisfied with my Order :)