レビュー (1,570)Thank you for the giveaway I love everything thank you givyy was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 tyvm for my goodie box quick shipping 1 of the best shows on whatnot 💯 recommend u won't be disappointed tyvm for my goodie box quick shipping 1 of the best shows on whatnot 💯 recommend u won't be disappointed tyvm for my goodie box quick shipping 💯 recommend u won't be disappointed so happy with my package 📦 I was really hoping the givvy would bundle with 1 of the auction listings though! I'll be back for a large The friend I bought this pink glow in the dark you know what absolutely loves this. She said it also smokes really great too so all around A+ thank you so much!!! Everything perfect as always happy as always smokesuppy is my go to shop Love what I got in the hot box definitely worth it. Great place to get your smoke supply’s Best shop on whatnot fastest shipping on smoke supply’s on whatnot received my items today. very happy with my purchase..thanks again Sweet little piece I got, for a great price! Great shipping my item was wrap so many times and nice snug&Tight . All around good item, will purchase here again. Thanks you very much 🙏🏼🙏🏼🔥💨🤚🏻 Thank you so much for my giveaway win! I absolutely love it! delivery was quick. and it works beautifully. Great show, on late for the night owls! I couldn’t be happier with my order!!! I wanna try everything out right now!!! Great seller with great deals! Beautiful, best buyer appreciation giveaway ever