レビュー (49)she has got great stuff and really great prices! Excellent seller Item is as described Excellent seller Items are as described Excellent seller Items are as described Excellent seller Items are as described Acceptable used items cheap price I LOVE MY WILO HOODIE, you can always find random amazing finds with Miss Sofia the first. She’s so sweet and kind, I definitely recommend to shop with her. I love her packaging she’s so simple and I love it. 🫶💕💕 Amazing deals ⭐️ thank you 😊 SOFIA IS THE BEST!!!! Buy from her!! Right now!!!! 10/10, no notes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Thank you for all your support!
I really appreciate it you💕🥰 Such an amazing bag! Sweet new seller! Worth the follow! Fantastic seller!!!! Literally everything was perfect! Thank you, Sofia! 💕
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller with amazing deals 💕 thanks, Sophia! Everything was awesome! The best items and the best prices 🫶🏻💖 Thank you fair prices good condition Thank you Sofia, you have great deals! Cute clothing. Very fast shipping. Great seller 😀 Excellent quality. Thank you