レビュー (1,134)By far the nicest seller on what not his customer service is top notch his prices are fair and is fun to watch I enjoy the unboxing and words of encouragement he gives. The shoe I got is a grail and is perfect reminder if your shoes make up your bank account it's ok iykyk #shoerichmoneypoor
It's going to blow up just watch you wanna be around for this ride Vince is a high end SB seller that will treat you right. Very trust worthy, fastest shipping on whatnot and has nothing but quality items. Ive bought off him many times with absolutely no issues. Nothing but 5 star service. Thanks bro!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love the hat, and very fast shipping! Thx 🙏 you so much they are amazing We sealed the deal with a steal! My guy Vince is all ACES!!! Buy with confidence people. You’re getting quality kicks at insane prices!!! SWIPE!!! What can I say except this fkn guy is the SB world champ , Nobody slinging cleaner sbs anywhere and just an all around great guy !!! He is definitely on to something with this Shoe Rich Money Poor slogan because im broke as Fk but I have some kick azz Shoes... thanks brother you are very much appreciated... Thank you Billy and Vince, I appreciate you both! Fire pairs!!! Quick shipping and quality that is unmatched!!! PERFECT AS ALWAYS 👟❤️🔥👟❤️🔥 Amazing hat! Great quality!! Amazing streamer has amazing heat!! 🔥🔥 The mfing king of SBs!!!! amazing guy. great product. super fast shipping. Will definitely do buisness with him again. Thanks Vince, will wear with pride. Amazing hats!! Arrived on time and super clean!! Very happy with my purchase Dope t-shirt! Appreciate you!