レビュー (6,244)Thank you so much. Just as expected Empty envelope. Really how low do you have to be. It was a giveaway and if it was empty obviously that was a mistake I wouldn’t mail a empty envelope that would be a waste of time . Thanks for reaching out to me first before leaving negative feedback…. perfect transaction fast shipping excellent product great seller awesome thanks Thank you for the shit prizes 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 Great seller great communication thanks again Great seller. Definitely recommend his shows! I just received my order today and I love it!! thank you very much!🙏 Awesome as always brother thanks! 😊 awesome coins thank you enjoyed the show Fantastic coin seller and a great overall Whatnot experience! The host ran an organized, entertaining stream with accurate coin descriptions and clear close-ups under the camera. Shipping was lightning-fast, and the coins were exceptionally well-packaged—safely secured in flips and securely padded to prevent any movement or damage during transit. The items arrived in the exact condition shown and described during the show, making it a smooth and reliable transaction from start to finish. I'm always looking to add quality pieces to my collection, and I will definitely be bidding in future streams. Highly recommended to any coin collector or stacker looking for a trusted seller! Fantastic coin seller and a great overall Whatnot experience! The host ran an organized, entertaining stream with accurate coin descriptions and clear close-ups under the camera. Shipping was lightning-fast, and the coins were exceptionally well-packaged—safely secured in flips and securely padded to prevent any movement or damage during transit. The items arrived in the exact condition shown and described during the show, making it a smooth and reliable transaction from start to finish. I'm always looking to add quality pieces to my collection, and I will definitely be bidding in future streams. Highly recommended to any coin collector or stacker looking for a trusted seller! Fantastic coin seller and a great overall Whatnot experience! The host ran an organized, entertaining stream with accurate coin descriptions and clear close-ups under the camera. Shipping was lightning-fast, and the coins were exceptionally well-packaged—safely secured in flips and securely padded to prevent any movement or damage during transit. The items arrived in the exact condition shown and described during the show, making it a smooth and reliable transaction from start to finish. I'm always looking to add quality pieces to my collection, and I will definitely be bidding in future streams. Highly recommended to any coin collector or stacker looking for a trusted seller!