レビュー (146)Wasn’t an act 10 but got what I paid for on the picture
Good price well packaged arrived sealed would buy again Amazing seller, one I always come back to. Pulled me a wonder of a card ! All roads lead to Quints TCG ! Top seller as always. Easy reccomendation to anyone! I’m happy with my purchase and will definitely be buying from again. 👍 Fast delivery and great packaging. thank you came fast and in perfect condition 😁 Absolute GOAT in the Weiss/Anime community! 🐐 Thank you so much! 🫶🏻 Very fast delivery and well protected cases from a great seller Top streamer!! Thank you bro! 💯💥🔥🔥 amazing as always. perfect show. perfect products. perfect shipping ✨️🙌🏼🫶🏼 Arrived fast, safe and as shown on stream. Ty for the great deal! Would recommend this streamer! Fast shipping and package well protected thank you! Very Fast shipping and thanks for the gift! won a giveaway well packed and fast delivery thank you