レビュー (429)Love this seller! Great items! Sweetheart Seller on Whatnot 💜 Thank you once again for the amazing items!! Fast shipping and excellent packaging. wonderful show as always. thanks so much! Absolutely, adorable pie bird great packaging wonderful seller What a treasure! Absolutely beautiful! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for all my beautiful items! You're the best!!!! Love everything thank you Stunning find and I am so grateful for finding it! Thank you!! Arrived quickly and packaged well. I especially love the pin cushion! It’s very pretty and fits into my blue and white theme! My large spice bottles fit perfectly in the cheese box! I love it! Thank you! great packaging ,i love my coffee grinder and butter-churn salt and pepper shakers.great prices!! Looooove the goose hot pad. Thank you so much Shelby for making it & I’m so glad that I got it fast shipping!! thanks so much Great quality items. Packed extremely well. Arrived quickly & safely. The chicken hot pad made by Dora’s daughter was the cutest thing ever! Great quality work! Thanks! Love my items! Great seller! I wish I could give this a 10 star review!! It is a stunningly gorgeous perfume bottle!! Absolutely love it!!