レビュー (115)Such a wonderful seller!! I will always do business with you! You are the best, everything was packaged so wonderfully. Thank you for all of your help! Awww ty so much. Appreciate you You are very sweet! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely wonderful experience! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with so much care, and arrived quickly and safely. You can tell she truly care about her customers and the items she sells. I’m so happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from her again! Highly recommend! ❤️Thank you So much. Appreciate your support and the time you took to give me a review. Made my night! Shipping was fast and really enjoyed the show Super cute and packages well, thank you!! Beautiful and well packaged! Really pretty bowl. As described and seen on the live. Nicely packaged. Thank you so much. Thanks so much. Appreciate you Amazing haul of goodies! quickly shipped! Thank you 😊 Ty so much! Appreciate you. I treasure hunted for you. 😉. Will show you the week of the 12 th! this purchase had different green glass bottles with really cool designs/silhouettes and a *whole* shelf. she even tested it for me to make sure that I could do what I was intending it for since it was on the shallow side. I love it! everything was 100% as seen on video, arrived in perfect condition, packaging was really secure. one of my favorite sellers who has impeccable taste and is so sweet! really enjoy her streams in addition to the finds she shares with her audience!! Thank you SO much. I appreciate your kind words and your support. I smile when i see your name. It’s like an old friend spending time with me
this purchase was a bunch of very cute porcelain teacups and saucers. her has such good taste!!everything was 100% as seen on video, arrived in perfect condition, packaging was really secure. one of my favorite sellers who has impeccable taste and is so sweet! really enjoy her streams in addition to the finds she shares with her audience!! this purchase included brass and teacups/saucers. everything was 100% as seen on video, arrived in perfect condition, packaging was really secure. one of my favorite sellers who has impeccable taste and is so sweet! really enjoy her streams in addition to the finds she shares with her audience!! My orders are always packaged securely, shipped right away. The seller always has amazing goodies at a mind blowing price. Thank you ST!!! love my items and great service thanks so much I received 14 pieces of fragile glassware all were carefully wrapped.
One piece was broken & the box was a bit rough. Thank goodness only one broken item! It was 3.00 & not worth a refund IMO. Thank you!
Ty so much. I am so sorry an item was broken! Please lmk what it was i can send a replacement if i have it. Appreciate your support! Awesome 😎 Appreciate your support 😉 Beautiful! Goes perfectly with my collection! ❤️ I was so excited to get my Lady head vases. They look amazing on my desk.So glad you love them. Ty so much My purchases were just as described when I won them. The packaging was excellent & there were no issues with my items!!!! Thank you!!!Thanks so much. Appreciate you Love love love. Tammy never disappoints. Great show and always so generous. 💕 Amazing beautiful clothes!! Packaged great and quick shipping!! 1000% best seller, thank you for taking care of the items and safely packing everything So thankful for you my friend. Appreciate your support Best shop!! Quick ship and safely packaged