レビュー (228)Amazing seller!!! Great place to get pins!!! Love these beautiful pearls! What a fun show to watch and participate in! Great energy! I will definitely be getting more!! Thank you so much. You went above and beyond ❤️ I received my package today, and I loved everything the dragons they are so beautiful Ty so very much. I really enjoyed the raid train so very much. Watching what you beautiful ladies have created is unbelievable. You ladies are so creative. I love the raid trains so very much and will continue to support. Great seller, fast delivery thanks so much for the extras I love them Amazing Seller!!! Thank you for the awesome giveaway!!! Beautiful pins. Shipped fast and packaged well. Great show. onw of my favorites! So much thought and care is put into every item and package! Thank you so much! Just perfect , I love every single one !! Shipping was fast as well. Thank you 😊 🚨 STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH THIS SHOW!!! 🚨 This stream is not just a live sale; it is a transcendent, cultural phenomenon! My jaw hit the floor, my eyes saw colors I didn't know existed, and my spirit was completely renewed. The vibes? Immaculate. The entertainment? Oscar-worthy. I came for a quick peek and left forever changed. If you are not watching ms smiles, you are actively missing out on history in the making. 10/10, 100/100, FIVE BILLION STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely beautiful pearls. These have become my latest obsession Seriously the sweetest seller! You are SO appreciated! Thank you very much for the upgraded givvy! I ❤❤❤ it! 💯💫 Tanya goes above and beyond to satisfy her customers...I always look forward having business with them!! you will NOT be disappointed!!! The cages are just as described and she made my day!!! The shipping was great came in on my birthday!! Very honest and upfront. Thank you!! I love the Blue Dragon Pin!!! Sooo cute!!! Thank you for the extra goodies!!! Thank you so much!! I love the pins!! 🫶🏽🫶🏽 💯💯💯 THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!💯💯💯 GIRLLL...YOU'RE THE ♡BEST♡!!! Cute item as shown.Good price,well packed,fast shipping.Ty!Thank you so much for your order! Beautiful pearls and pendants!