レビュー (359)Absolutely amazing packaging arrived perfect!!! Very happy with my purchase and everything was beautifully packaged. I loved all my beautiful treasures! Thank you! So glad you love! Thank you 😊 Stacy, I couldn’t be more thrilled with my absolutely wonderful MCM tea set! Your exceptional packaging skills are to be applauded! My set arrived quickly and safely. Thank you so very much!!I am so glad you are happy with the tea set. 😊 Love my picture frame and thank you for the doily!! Talk about bringing back memories wow I love shopping with you. You have great items thank youThanks, David! I appreciate you 😊 Package arrived safe and sound and perfect! Thanks for the note!! 🖤🌵🖤 In great condition and packaged perfectly! Items arrived packaged very well and undamaged. Great seller!! love my item!!!! so sorryl#⁶ Love this and love my freebie! Always 5 stars⭐️ Seller is great and product is always delivered with extra TLC. ♥️♥️ I love this and thank you so much for the gift! Love the crock. Packaged with great care and arrived safely. Great seller. Wonderful items! Shipped with care. Thanks again! These were in perfect condition! I’m lucky to complete my daisy setThank you for letting me know! So glad to pass on to someone who loves Pyrex as I have loved 🥰 Enjoy! Absolutely beautiful glass pieces in fabulous condition. Packaging was awesome, thank you for a great transaction. Thank you! So nice to pass on to someone who loves these items! 🥰 Everything was Packed well and items were great! Thank you! Great personal delivery. Thanks 😊