レビュー (597)Great selection of books, carefully packaged. Thank you! Great seller and wonderful items - thank you! Thank you so much for the giveaway 🥰💚 I won the giveaway!!! Such a sweet bundle of ephemera! Tomey, I love it! I always love getting books from your shows! Stunning and gem rear additions to my book collection ❤️ Great seller, great books and arrived in great condition!! Love this! Shipping was fast and exactly what she said it was!!
Excellent Inventory, host, and quality shipping, 10 Stars. No complaints here. wonderful host and shipping was fast. reading is a passion and retreat for me. Thank you, Patricia! Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and for being an awesome a first time a buyer at my show! Enjoy and see you soon! It was exactly as shown and very well packaged.Thank you, Rich! Always a great time having you at the auction! Gorgeous Norse book!! One of my favorite books!! Thank you Serena! I just wanted to mention that I was disappointed to receive a religious sticker with my giveaway package. I understand it was likely included with good intentions, but it felt like an assumption that I share those religious beliefs. I think giveaways should probably avoid including religious materials unless that’s something specifically requested or relevant to the giveaway. I appreciate the giveaway itself, but I wanted to share that feedback.
Thanks Awe, thanks for the honest feedback. 🥰 In my followers giveaways is a picture of the inspirational stickers so everyone can choose if they want to enter the giveaway . So sorry. All the best to you always! Bibles packaged very well and fast shipping!Thank you so much!! Enjoy! What a great cause. Thank you for the great book and cool givy gifts❤️
You are very welcome. Thanks for making it such a success! We were able to raise & donate $6,000+ to Tunnels to Towers!! so quick and pleasant to work with, my package arrived before I thought they had time to even pack it! excellent experienceThank you! We like to get those books out asap so you can start enjoying them right away! Thank you!!You are very welcome! Thank you too! Great books and packaging. Thank you. Beautiful addition to my collection ❤️ thank you.Awesome! Thank you, Heather!! Fast shipping as describedThanks for the positive feedback, Shane! Love your shows too! Always fantastic! Shipping and packaging are fast and secure. Quality of items is always outstanding. One of the best sellers on WN. ☺️Thank you, William. Your reviews always put a smile on my face. Thanks for being so awesome.