レビュー (3,055)Thank you for the giveaway 💕 hah thank you my birthday is on Halloween the with hair clip is perfect I love it the most ! Love these funky shorts. thank you Love my articles of clothing it was a very goodbye. Love the show. It was fun. Great shipping great packaging fun show Thanks 🥰 Loved the packaging🥰 Thank you, Joy 🤩 you have the cutest items.. Joy is friendly and has fast shipping.. I will definitely come back ❤️ thanks ! excellent packaging as always 💜 thank you for such care taken boxing ! Amazing deals and great quality items! I got a head start on Christmas shopping and it was perfect 😍 Absolutely loved this turtle trinket dish! It’s perfect 😍 I love these!!! thank you so much!!! Everything is great! Thank you! Love my new towel wrap. It’s perfect! Love all of my items!!! wonderful show, great seller and my favorite Squirrel lol 🩷🩷🩷🩷 I’m so grateful for this giveaway from such an awesome friend & seller, Staywild! It arrived quickly and so cute. I love getting to join her shows and see what she has and this one was no exception. I will always be back to shop with Joy, hang out with her, and laugh with her. Join a Staywild show and I guarantee you will find good times and great deals💥🫶❤️ Thank you! Love everything 💕 I will definitely buy from this seller again. Everything is perfect. A+++ Such a friendly seller..TY I love these sleep shirts! thanks for.all.yje trouble.yoi went through. you are amazing