レビュー (388)Love the show highly recommend great purchases highly recommended go check out the show guy’s. great stuff loved everything Thank you so much!! Love my purchase 🥰 Excellent Condition and fast shipping! Excellent Condition and fast shipping! Great Purchase. Fast Shipping. Thank You So Much! Thank you for the giveaway Highly recommended her love the items I purchased package was well delivered and packing was great will continue to purchase from her. Thank you for the givy! I look forward to my first purchase! Just love my items!! Thank you so much 😊 Great items for great prices. Thank you !! Loved everything and was well explained thank you so much! ☺️ Very happy customer!!! Thank you! Super fast shipping! Love my sweatshirt! Always love everything from yall!! 💕 Honest seller and exactly as described! Thank you very much! some of the items are super used and its not really stated in the live. I love you guys but even for 3 bucks I want to know 100% what im buying the nike sweatshirt yes its a nike but its super old. same with the shirts 🥲. still have it 5 cus you guys are nice. maybe just do call outs to make sureThank you for your support and kind words! Since our items are preloved and some are vintage, we do our best to call out any wear or flaws. After reviewing your purchases, some items were run multiple times and the wear was described during earlier runs. We apologize if, by the 2nd or 3rd time, every detail wasn’t fully repeated. We never want you to be unhappy with your purchase and would always appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please reach out to us anytime with concerns. We truly value your support and hope to see you shop with us again! One of my favorite sellers!! Such great finds and clothes smell amazing!! 🤩 Thanks so much! I love everything ❤️ Great seller!! Super clean items! Will definitely be back!! 🩷 Great quality, I’m obsessed