レビュー (109)Just love her. She’s soooooo amazing Thank you so much!! I appreciate your continuous support! 🩷 Amazing seller, fast shipping, they were packaged with care 🥰. Thank you so much I love them 💕Awh thank you so much! Keeping my eye out for more Bratz to add to your collection! 🩷 Amazing seller, fast shipping, as described thank you so much Perfect. Thanks! Thank you for your support! Amazing seller!!! Thank you so much for your support!! thank you so much! Great seller, great cause and great products! thank you for the stickers :)Thank you so much! I appreciate all your support! 🩷 Thanks love 🥰Thank you! Appreciate you! Our son LOVESSSS his squish dumplings! Thank you! Yay! I am so glad he loves them! Thank you so much for your support! 💓💓💓 Everything is perfect thank youThat's so awesome to hear! Thank you for being my FIRST international order! Much love to you and your daughter 💓 Packaging is always the best. Best host and great products. Thank you, Cay! I appreciate your on-going support 💓💓💓 Amazing seller!!!!Thank you so much! I appreciate all your support! I really love everything that I got especially the freebie, it was so cute and im happy my first purchase was with you and I really appreciate how kind you are and how you auction your stuff!!!! thank you for everything and I hope you have a good rest of your day.!!!omg Kimmie thank you so much! Thats so sweet of you. Its an honor to be your first purchase and look forward to seeing you in my future lives. 💖 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Seller!!! Thank you so much for another awesome deal! This seller always posts the cutest squishies for great prices. My kids loved the squishy! Thank you! Love these for my kiddo! Great prices. More great purchases, packaging and a fun live! Thank you! Sweetest host, great items and pricing. Packages well to try to prevent damage. One of my favorite places to shop. Thank you so much, Cay! I appreciate all of your support on my shows. 💖💖💖 Pleasantly, happy with what I won and purchased. Will recommend this siteOmg thank you so much! I appreciate all your support 💖 Pleasantly, happy with what I had won. And what I had purchased Best streamer ever!!♥️♥️free dumping very kind I will def be coming back she is honestly one of the kindest streamers ever Very nice and just overall one of the kindest human beings ever I DEFINITELY recommend this stream!!!♥️♥️♥️omg than you so much, hannah!! 💖💖💖 Everything received in great condition. great sellerThank you so much, Kristie!!! Another awesome deal from a super sweet seller. I love watching her shows. Thank you for always offering great products priced affordably. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much for all your support!! 💖